And they've been put in charge of dressing themselves LOL :cringe:We met some friends for splashing fun after they both had great days at school - it was a lot of fun, C&C, and we'll have to do it again soon :-)
I was checking out the yard at the old house today (we have a showing tomorrow, fingers crossed) and saw this crocus poking its way out from under the pitiful ground. I don't ever remember seeing these before, so maybe it's a good sign. Again, with the finger crossing, I never realized how superstitious I am!
I was thinking about how I love this song and a similar JB tune Barefoot Shoes....if you're a fan of Jimmy Buffett, you may want to check out tomorrow nite's Crossroads with JB and Zac Brown Band.
Lyle Lovett's Flyin' Shoes

0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is