Monday, November 2, 2009

Turn The Page

This is my typical view of Jack these days....
...or if I'm lucky I can catch some portion of his face ;-)
The boy devours books! Often with a panache, that you may be able to see here:
Dean and I both love to read and it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! This is one of his favorite books of late: Benjamin McFadden And The Robot Babysitter. He's also loving all things robot these days, so it's a great combination


Typical multi-tasking...doesn't put the book down (and yes, he often walks while reading), even for a race on his old blanket
Harry's right there lately with the books - he especially likes the ones that allow for silly voices and fun dialogue....like this sequel to Put Me In The Zoo entitled I Want To Be Somebody New (um, love that smile, and the pizza sauce that's left, too!)
They both look so serious
I didn't think fast enough to turn on the audio....but he was digging bustin' da rhymes ;-)

And, yes, I wish my lashes left that much of a shadow on a neighboring wall!
Bob Seger

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin