Monday, October 5, 2009

Just another straw pulled at random - RTT

randomtuesday
It's Tuesday, barely, and I've been feeling all sorts of random while waiting for Fannie Mae and her workers to finish papers to allow us into our new home. If you have faith in the government's ability to accomplish much of anything, don't try to buy a house from them...grrr.
So, here's a bunch of unrelated stuff banging around in my brain...
Jack can find a reflection just about any place - wonder if that continues?
What is it about cutting male hair that is so darn CUTE?
Harry's hand-eye skills are still a little wild, but he's one lucky boy - he wins almost any type of game he tries...notice both men leaning away from his dart-throw ;-)

Jack served as our official carpet tester last week - he wa trying to make sure they were sprawl-worthy. The boy loves comfy more than just about anyone I know.
Yet another difference between boys and girls -
Me: Aw, look it's a heart!
Jack: No, Mommy, it's a BUTT!

He must be wearing off on me because we were looking at tubs today and I swear one had the exact hind-quarter print on this egg, and my friend Nicole and I were giggling thru the store!
I think I have some tan lines from the last century...is that possible? My stomach has not seen the sun in over a decade but I have residual tan ???
I miss my Gramma and lazy Sundays playing Scrabble, working jigsaw puzzles and visiting family. Do you think our kids will have precious, unscheduled memories like that? I hope so.

Life is all hurry up and wait right now, and I am not this patient. Feel free to share any random good thoughts - seems like a lot of bad karma going into this house, and we can use all the happy we can get.
I love me some Chelsea Handler! I hate it when shows go outside what works...
Head on over to Keely's to see the other RTTs - happy week!

Meshuggah's Straws Pulled At Random

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin