The boys are in Cowboy Camp this week, and I have to say it's shaping up to be the best summer activity they've done so far. It's stiking just the right balance between cool toys, information, imagination, and just plain fun. They both walked around most of yesterday in 'cowboy mode'....and Jack woke up this morning, tossed his hat on and said "when I get out of bed, I mean, out of my bedroll, I stretch like this!"

He loved this picture because he looked like he was touching the ceiling....the fact that he's stretching all the way to his toes makes me feel a little better about how quickly they are growing ;-)
Yesterday's theme was the cowboy's hat, and today they are focusing on the horse, describing it as the "GPS of the west"....guess who's gonna dig today?!?
Chris Ledoux's Stampede
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is