Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Like BIG BOYS and I Cannot Lie

Four has been so wonderful so far - they are really digging the idea of doing things for themselves, helping Dean and me, etc. We are trying to take advantage of every moment because we know it may not last ;-)

So, the title is typical of the soundtrack of our lives, including the question of whether this is going where we'd hoped! Dean loves to make up silly lyrics, turn the words to a song around, etc. It keeps us all laughing, and I've even had a little luck with it myself. Some of our favorites:

Get Up, Stand Up (when they were just learning)
No Whining, No Cry (ongoing....I'll update when that's no longer necessary)

What sorts of songs make up your life?

Happy Sunday!

Sir Mix-A-Lot song

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin